Source/Photos: Disney Parks Blog
August 19, 2018 is Disney PhotoPass Day at the Walt Disney World Resort and the Magic Kingdom is celebrating with some fun photo opportunities you won’t want to miss!
Disney PhotoPass Day first debuted in 2016 and is a magical day filled with special photo opportunities in all four Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney Springs. The day features special character meet and greets, photo props, special Magic Shots and so much more!
Here is what you can expect at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the 2018 Disney PhotoPass Day.
- Meet Jawas: Star Wars Launch Bay Cantina from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Additional photo opportunities:*
- Rizzo Magic Shot: near Muppet★Vision 3D
- Green Army Man Magic Shot: near the entrance to Slinky Dog Dash
- Hollywood Tower Hotel luggage prop: Sunset Boulevard
- Beauty and the Beast light painting next to Theater of the Stars (available from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
*These additional photo opportunities at Disney’s Hollywood Studios are available from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
Make sure you check out Disney PhotoPass Day offerings at the other parks below! Talk about it in our all-new WDW Kingdom Forums!