Source/Photos: Disney Parks Blog
August 19, 2018 is Disney PhotoPass Day at the Walt Disney World Resort and the Magic Kingdom is celebrating with some fun photo opportunities you won’t want to miss!
Disney PhotoPass Day first debuted in 2016 and is a magical day filled with special photo opportunities in all four Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney Springs. The day features special character meet and greets, photo props, special Magic Shots and so much more!
Here is what you can expect at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the 2018 Disney PhotoPass Day.
- Meet Bolt: Discovery Island Trails from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Meet Baloo and King Louie: Upcountry Landing in Asia from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Additional photo opportunities:*
- Huey, Dewey and Louie Magic Shot: DinoLand U.S.A.
- Kevin Magic Shot: near “UP! A Great Bird Adventure”
- Russell’s grape soda bottlecap pin prop: near “UP! A Great Bird Adventure”
- Finding Nemo prop: near “Finding Nemo – The Musical”
- Kilimanjaro Safaris prop: near the attraction entrance
*These additional photo opportunities at Disney’s Animal Kingdom are available from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Will you be in the parks to celebrate? Share your photos on our all-new WDW Kingdom Forums!