Source/Photos: Disney Parks Blog
August 19, 2018 is Disney PhotoPass Day at the Walt Disney World Resort and the Magic Kingdom is celebrating with some fun photo opportunities you won’t want to miss!
Disney PhotoPass Day first debuted in 2016 and is a magical day filled with special photo opportunities in all four Walt Disney World theme parks and Disney Springs. The day features special character meet and greets, photo props, special Magic Shots and so much more!
Here is what you can expect at the Magic Kingdom Park for the 2018 Disney PhotoPass Day.
- Meet Pinocchio and Geppetto: near Pinocchio Village Haus from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Additional photo opportunities:*
- Dole Whip Magic Shot: across from Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Dumbo Magic Shot: near Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mickey Mouse Magic Shot: on the bridge near Fairytale Garden
- Jungle Cruise prop: near the attraction entrance
- Pretzel prop: Purple Wall near Tomorrowland Terrace (available from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
*These additional photo opportunities at Magic Kingdom Park are available from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
Will you be in the parks to celebrate? Share your photos on our all-new WDW Kingdom Forums!