Source/Photo: Disney Parks Blog
Back in early May we reported that the ‘Disney After Hours’ Event at the Magic Kingdom would be coming back for the summer. There are a total of 11 dates on the calendar for this popular late night event and tonight marks the first of the summer.
‘Disney After Hours’ is a hard ticket event that virtually gives you the Magic Kingdom to yourself. From 10 pm – 1 am guest attending the event will be able to experience over 25 attractions, experiences and character meet and greets with little or no wait. This includes some of the most popular attractions such at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Space Mountain. Included with your event ticket are ice cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages. There are multiple stations located throughout the park featuring the complimentary snacks and drinks.
Like most hard ticket events, you can enter the Magic Kingdom at 7 pm even though the event does not officially start till 9 pm or 10 pm (depending on the date).
What attractions and experiences are open during Magic Kingdom’s ‘Disney After Hours’ event?
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- And much, much more!
What are the dates for the Magic Kingdom’s ‘Disney After Hours’ event?
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
How much are the tickets to the Magic Kingdom’s ‘Disney After Hours’ event?
$119 plus tax advanced ticket sales ages 3+ (call 407-827-7185 to book or online)
$124 plus tax day of purchase
$89 plus tax Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members (DVC)
Have you experienced ‘Disney After Hours’? If you have, we want to hear from you. Talk about it in our all-new WDW Kingdom Forums!