Enchanted Tales with Belle (FP+)
Enchanted Tales with Belle opened on December 6, 2012 along with most of New Fantasyland. This attraction is a 20 minute true interactive “meet and greet” experience as you may be a part of the experience. This attraction takes you through Maurice’s Workshop, a “magic” mirror, a conversation with the Wardrobe and ends with an amazing interaction with Belle and our favorite animatronic, Lumiere. Think of this attraction as a brilliant interactive play in which you may be a part of. During your time with the Wardrobe, cast members ask for volunteers to play certain characters from Beauty and the Beast such as Mrs. Potts and Chip, Philippe and of course the Beast. Guests of all ages can be a part of the show! We do want to note that this isn’t your typical “meet and greet” as you cannot get autographs and spend time with Belle in the traditional “meet and greet” format you may be used too. Everyone that participates in the experience will receive a special bookmark to commemorate your time with Belle!
• If this attraction is high on your to do list we highly suggest using FastPass+. We have noticed stand by lines around 60 minutes during peak times.
• If you do not have a FastPass+ reservation we suggest visiting at park open or close to park close.
• If you are a resort guest you can visit during extra magic hours
• If you are a “Beauty and the Beast” fan, keep an eye on all the smaller details located throughout the attraction.
• If you have experienced this attraction a few times make sure you spend a little more time watching Lumiere in Belle’s library…he is pretty amazing!