Disney Villains fans are jumping for joy as Disney announced a twist to the popular After Hours event. The other day we shared the new dates for the popular Disney After Hours events coming in the coming months and today Disney surprised us all with even more event information.
A new Disney Villains After Hours event is heading to the Magic Kingdom starting in June. The event will be very similar to the regular Disney After Hours events with a villainous overlay. The event will still feature low crowds, all you care to enjoy ice cream novelties, popcorn and select beverages but will also include a new stage show, special character appearances, attraction overlays, event merchandise and more! Guests can even dress in their best villain inspired attire! (must adhere to Disney’s costume guidelines)
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Villanous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- One Notorious Item to Note: Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
Guests with a ticket to the event will be allowed into the Magic Kingdom at 7pm and the party runs from 10pm – 1pm. The cost of the Disney Villains After Hours event is $139 (plus tax) in advance, $144 (plus tax) on the event night. If you are a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Members you receive a $30 discount and can purchase tickets for $109 (plus tax).
Here is a look at the dates for the 2019 Disney Villains After Hours event.
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
Will you be attending this all-new event at the Magic Kingdom this summer? Talk about it in our all-new WDW Kingdom Disney Forums!