When we started this website we had a mission. To build a home or community for Disney fans to share their passion for the Disney brand. We know there are many Disney specific websites, podcasts and other media outlets out there but not many will let its community members join their team to share the content they create. We wanted to create a community for fans by fans. This is where you come in.
We are always looking to add new members to our writing and contributing team. You don’t have to be a professional writer, historian or photographer to share your passion, you just need to have the passion. We will put out a call for specific topics such as Star Wars, Disney History, Dining Reviews, merchandise and others but you can always write about what you feel most passionate.
If you do decide to become a WDWKingdom.com contributor you will get your own bio and avatar associated with your postings. At this time this is a volunteer position. From time to time we will run compensated writing contests etc. but in general this is currently just a volunteer position.
There are just a few simple things we ask.
- All articles and posts will be run through the admin staff before being posted.
- We do ask to keep the length of the articles to roughly 500-3000 words. If the article is longer we will split it into a series of posts.
- We always want to attach photos and or videos to your articles so please provide ones that you own the rights too.
- We do retain the right to refuse and article for any reason.
- Share your Disney passion with us!
We are currently looking for contributors to write about the following topics (but not limited too)
- Dining Reviews
- Current HOT Topics in the Disney Community
- Disney History
- Star Wars
- Disney Animation
- Disney Movies
- General Tips for Vacationing at Walt Disney World
- Disney Music
- Disney Collectibles
- Disney Merchandise
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!